Software Development Engineer - SQL 8/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DaVinciTek, an IT Recruiting Professional Services company has a full time position for a Software Development Engineer - SQL with our software/supply chain client in the greater Murray Hill, NJ area. The successful candidate will have 2-5 years software development experience.
Our client is a privately owned company that manufactures remote asset monitoring equipment. Our client uses the data received from remote asset monitors to provide remote management, analytics and alerting services to their customers via web portal, API, and direct customer systems interfaces.
OUR CLIENT IS LOOKING FOR JUNIOR TO MID-LEVEL SOFTWARE ENGINEERS TO JOIN THEIR PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT TEAM TO HELP THEM IN SOME OR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
* Web UI development.
* SQL Development
* Backend service design and development.
* API design and development.
* Data schema design.
* Requirements writing.
* Software testing.
* Track record of significant contributions to software products - in the case of a junior engineer can be college projects and/or own interest projects.
* BSc in Computer Science, engineering, related or extensive work experience with portfolio.
* Unit testing.
* Good analytical skills.
* Ability to work in a team
SKILLS THAT WOULD BE BENEFICIAL:
* Data storage design/SQL writing/general data skills.
* Use case analysis.
* Test automation.