Software Development Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTITLE: Software Development Engineer (SDE)
TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
LOCATION: Seattle, WA
* THIS OPPORTUNTIY IS WTIH ONE OF OUR DIRECT CLIENTS.
* THERE IS AN OPTION FOR H1B TRANSFER.
* CANDIDATES WILLING TO RELOCATE CAN ALSO APPLY.
Successful candidates for this position will have a strong background in C# or C++, Java, Perl, and SQL. Experience with Web Services and RESTful interfaces is preferred. Linux system development experience is a plus.
Equally important to these specific skills are a candidate's ability to multi-task, quickly adapt and contribute to new development environments and changing business requirements, master new engineering systems, create reliable & maintainable code, and find creative and scalable solutions to difficult, often multi-tier challenges.
The ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both written and oral form is a key competency for our team. We're also looking for self-starters who thrive in a start-up like atmosphere with ambiguity and virtually unbounded opportunity.
* EXPERT JAVA, C# OR C++ CODER
* EXPERT WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF DATA STRUCTURES, ALGORITHMS, AND OBJECT ORIENTED DESIGN
* Expert working knowledge of design patterns
* Proven large scale system design skills
* Strong working knowledge of operating system fundamentals
* Working knowledge of REST and RPC service patterns and other client/server interaction models
* Relentless customer focus
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
* Experience with mission critical, 24x7 systems
* Experience with high throughput, multi-threaded systems
* Experience implementing and consuming large scale web services
* Fluency in programming languages beyond Java and C++ (e.g. Ruby, Python, Perl)
* Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent