Software Development Engineer in Test II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB INFORMATION
Leads application automation and testing of large scale mission critical systems. Applies expertise in programming to build and evolve test frameworks and methodologies to support quality and reliability of our systems.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
* Facilitates the design and development of automated test methodologies, collaborating with engineering and product teams to implement shift left techniques on test design and automation
* Writes actionable, testable product requirements in the form of user stories based on input from product development team
* Leverages leadership and coding expertise to leads product development team in the development and maintenance of test tools and frameworks to validate unit, integration and functional tests of the system
* Support test engineering efforts to implement enterprise frameworks to enhance overall testing capabilities
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
* 4+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
* Hands on experience implementing test automation for enterprise applications (Web, SOA, ETL and backend)
* Proficiency with open source automation tools (Selenium,)
* Proficiency with open source test frameworks (Cucumber, Junit)
* Proficiency with programming languages (Java, Groovy)
* Experience with integration/Continuous Delivery (Jenkins, Go)
* Experience with build tools (ANT, Maven, Nexus)
* Experience with SCM tools (SVN, ClearCase), SQL (Oracle), project management tools (Rally, Jira, HP ALM)