Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) 8/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY NOTE:
1) If required, there is an option for H1-B Transfer.
2) Candidates willing to relocation can apply, relocation will be taken care of by the company.
TITLE: Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
LOCATION: Seattle, WA
TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
We are looking for a talented, detail-oriented and enthusiastic Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) who is passionate about quality and is enthusiastic about Mobile computing.
A successful candidate will have an established track record in launching highly available customer-facing services and experiences, deep technical ability, proficiency in at least one high level programming language, solid communication skills, an ability and desire to achieve results in a fast-paced environment, high creativity and, of course, a passion for bringing a world class entertainment experience to the customers.
* Degree in Computer Science or related field
* Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design and problem solving
* Experience developing in at least one of Java, C++, Python, C#, Ruby
* Ability to produce clean, maintainable code
* 3+ YEARS OF DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE ON MOBILE OR ANOTHER CONSUMER FACING PLATFORM
* 3+ YEARS OF TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE AS SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (TEST), OR RELATED ROLE
* Knowledge of professional softwareengineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
* Experience influencing softwareengineering best practices within your team