Software Development InternReq-12669 8/13/2016
San Mateo, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PRODUCT:
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT INTERN
SAN MATEO, CA
To start, you ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people invested in our customers and the community. If you re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
NetSuite, the #1 Cloud Business Software Suite, has launched an exciting development program for software engineers. By joining a cohort of future leaders at the inception of this program, you have a chance to make an immediate impact and lead the way for future transformation and growth.
* Launch your career in the heart of Silicon Valley.
* See your work make a difference frequent releases to our cloud offering means customers make immediate use of your work to run their businesses.
* Hone your engineering skills working alongside industry veterans.
* Take advantage of direct access to executive mentors.
* Set yourself on the path to be a future leader, at a company experiencing phenomenal growth 34% year over year.
NetSuite is one unified business management suite, encompassing ERP / financials, CRM and ecommerce and named by Gartner as the world's fastest growing financial management system, with more than 20,000 global organizations.
NetSuite is looking for current college students with strong computer science backgrounds and strong problem-solving, teamwork, and leadership skills. There are openings on a number of product teams, including ERP, ecommerce, platform, infrastructure, performance and security. With a wide range of opportunities, one is certain to match your interests.
* Currently enrolled in a B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
* 1+ years software development experience (academic or industry)
* 1+ years experience with Java, C# or C++
* 1 year SQL database experience
* Experience working on a software development team
* Enterprise business application development experience
* A passion for creating great software
* Target start date is June 2017
* No Required Travel (opportunities for travel exist)
* Only those who have the correct background will be contacted
* In addition to applying, please email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please use the subject line: Applicant: Software Development Intern Program Summer 2017