Software Development Manager - SFDC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Bala Cynwyd, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe position requires experience in leading a software engineering team within an agile environment, as well as hands on Salesforce Architecture experience. Candidates require a minimum of 7years of experience developing on and off the salesforce platform. The candidate must possess a history of strong leadership, deep practical engineering knowledge and a proven track record for timely project delivery
* BS/MS DEGREE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE (MS PREFERRED)
* Must possess a history of strong leadership, deep practical (hands-on) engineering knowledge and a proven track record for project delivery.
* MUST POSSESS DEVELOPMENT & ARCHITECTURE EXPERIENCE ON THE SALESFORCE PLATFORM.
* Must foster a culture of continuous improvement in all areas of technology and instills the principles of this culture in small teams.
* EXPERIENCE INTEGRATING 3RD PARTY SYSTEMS.
* Experience developing, deploying, and managing applications hosted in a virtual environment.
* 5+ years' knowledge and experience managing development of enterprise systems using a variety of platforms including Salesforce and .Net.
* EXPERIENCE WITH MULTIPLE PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES INCLUDING C#, APEX, .NET, SQL, PHP AND MULTIPLE PROTOCOLS, INCLUDING JSON AND SOAP.
* Knowledge of technical concepts, systems architecture, and development methods.
* Experience designing and integrating with relational databases.
* EXPERIENCE MANAGING AGILE SCRUM and Kanban.
* Must Communicate proficiently both 1:1 and at scale, providing frequent feedback and long term vision
* Deeply understand and empathize with the challenges of software engineering teams, having experienced them first-hand