Software Development Manager- Scrum Master
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
CSG Systems, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY 11164 Software Development Manager- Scrum Master (Open)
SW - Development - IA Infrastructure
We're hiring for a Software Development Manager- Scrum Master to join our SmartLink BOS (SLBOS) team. SLBOS is a key part of the infrastructure within CSG, serving as a common interface for clients to access the multitude of available services through CSG. This role will provide guidance to team within CSG policies and management direction; Develops and administers schedules and performance requirements. Development manager clear impediments and enable teams to convert requirements into highly-visible applications by applying experience in application design and development.
What you will be doing:
* This dynamic high energy leader will be responsible for guiding an agile team.
* In-depth knowledge of the principles, theories, practices and techniques for managing the activities related to planning, managing and implementing software projects and programs.
* A strong technical aptitude with coding experience in C#/.Net to assist with code reviews
* A passion for software development with a strong desire for continuous improvement.
* Ability to mentor and build a high performing team.
* Ability to work within a cross functional team to develop enhancements in a highly iterative fashion. Involves close collaboration with product owners, developers and testers.
* Leadership and facilitation of project and team design meetings
* Insuring adherence to development best practices including AUT, ATDD, code reviews, test automation, and defect management.
* Bachelor's Degree (Engineering, MIS, or Computer Science) or equivalent experience
* Key technical skills for this role include: C#, .NET, MS SQL Server, Oracle, Web Services, WCF, SOA and web development.
* Experience in SCRUM, Agile and Lean Practices.
* Previous experience managing large scale software development initiatives and developers
* Development experience, preferably working with Microsoft development tools.
* Previous experience with hiring, code reviews and management of a software development team
* IT knowledge in software development methodologies/processes, design, implementation, test, and documentation.
* Experience in the Cable or Telephony industry is a plus.
* Knowledge in SAFe is a plus.