This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
At JDA, we re fearless leaders. We re the leading provider of end-to-end, integrated retail, omni-channel and supply chain planning and execution solutions for more than 4,000 customers worldwide. Our unique solutions empower our clients to reduce costs, increase profitability and improve collaboration so they can deliver on their customer promises every time. Using JDA, you can plan to deliver. www.jda.com
The Software Engineer will work with the team in the design and development of software products for JDA. The associate is responsible for research and validation of solutions using a variety of technologies including but not limited to Java, .NET, open source, and potentially 3rd party solutions. You may also be required to provide technical training and/or assistance.
* Help create software products working with the development team.
* Seek to understand requirements of various JDA product suites as needed.
* Participate in design discussions with the team.
* Follow agile processes
* .NET Framework, including ASP.NET and related technologies
* Experience in compiled languages such as C# or C++
* SQL and database concepts
* Proficiency in database development using SQL
Preferred Technical Skills:
* Expertise with the Microsoft .NET framework
* Bachelor s Degree required; preferably in Computer Science or related field
Join the conversation online by connecting with us on Twitter @JDASoftware @JDACareers and Facebook (http://bit.ly/9s2DVE).
Also, check out JDA's blog - Supply Chain Nation - the platform for supply chain trends and innovations at http://blog.jda.com.
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
JDA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.