Software Engineer - Archer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Software Engineer - Archer for our client in the Banking domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Full-time position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Compensation: Best Market Rate
Role: Software Engineer - Archer
Role Description: The Software Engineer - Archer would need to have at least 5+ years of experience. This team is in need of a Software Engineer with RSA Archer experience.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 5+ years of development experience with RSA Archer (Governance, Risk Management and Compliance) tool.
- Worked in a lead role and must have experience handling offshore team.
- Should have worked in fast paced environment, must be a self-starter, comfortable dealing with clients, VERY STRONG communication skills.
- Must be strong at understanding Business/Functional/Non-functional requirements.
- Should have experience writing design documents.
- Thorough in implementation processes and production support activities.
- Good data warehousing skills.
- Willingness to work flexible hours and good team player.
- Should have decent SQL querying skills and strong MS-EXCEL skills.
- Experience writing test cases, testing, able to multi-task, detail oriented.
Education: Bachelor's degree
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
Relocation: This position will cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Keyur Mukherjee
Recruiter Phone: 877.884.8834 (Ext: 2041)/412-200-1197 (Ext: 2041)/412-346-6573 (Ext: 2041)