This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 1/13/2017
Safran Morpho Trust
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
As one of the pioneers in trusted identity solution, Morphotrust is using cutting edge technology to secure and protect all personally identifiable information, and adhere to the highest standards and best practices for security. We are always looking for individuals that are driven, creative and want to make a difference. Are you an individual who is great at lots of things, loves big challenges and welcomes big changes* In this ever- changing world, protecting your identity is paramount. Join the team that is ensuring one person ~ one identity.
The MorphoTrust USA Software Engineering team is in need of native iOS Senior Software Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity to extend cloud-based biometric- and identity- related applications to the mobile device. Applicants must be comfortable with rapid prototyping, and iterative releases of our products using Scrum methodology.
* Design and develop mobile applications for biometric and identity related applications
* Contribute to the overall architecture and design of a biometric and identity SaaS
* Partner with the UX team and Product Owner to envision mobile capabilities
* Work within and across Scrum teams to develop complete product solutions
* Work across organizations to ensure alignment and reuse of mobile application capabilities and components
* Actively engage in supporting the realization of a Continuous Integration and Deployment environment
* Actively participate in the Scrum process within the organization
* Experience architecting, designing, developing and deploying mobile applications or SDKs
* Strong understanding of Objective-C, or Swift.
* Strong understanding of mobile IDEs: XCode
* Experience and working knowledge of iOS security
* Familiarity with RESTful interfaces and cloud architectures
* Experience writing Unit Tests
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Experience with WCF
* Experience delivering an SDK as a product or a web-based SaaS
* Operating in a Scrum environment
* Experience mentoring junior employees
* BS/MS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent experience
* 2+ years developing mobile applications
* 6+ years of software development experience
* Experience working in cross-functional teams
Must be a US Citizen, without dual Citizenships
MorphoTrust is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics