This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs a member of our Engineering team in Burlington, you will join a team of bright, fast paced engineers. Within your team of 4, you ll work on building integration components to connect various 3rd party systems to Everbridge core product. We are smart, innovative, and ambitious, and are looking for people of the same cut to join us.
About the Job:
Everbridge, Inc. is seeking a talented Senior Java Integration Developer to be an integral part of the development team supporting its flagship SaaS-based communication platform. Here you ll be charged with building complex API Integration tools that can merge with a wide variety of environments. You ll need to quickly learn new technologies and come up with innovative solutions to integrate various systems together. The position requires excellent problem-solving skills along with strong communication skills. We use a variety of technologies to develop the integrations in addition to our primary Java platform.
* Design, develop and support software solutions for integrating company s core communication platform and various 3rd party software packages.
* Work directly with product management, QA, and related team leads to ensure the timely completion of projects.
* 3+ years of engineering experience with web application development in Java; 5+ years of overall development
* Experience working in a variety of different technical environments, and the ability to learn/adapt quickly is essential
* Good database schema design skills;
* Knowledge of REST, Web Services, SOA
* Demonstrated experience with Spring, or other Java frameworks.
* BS/BE (or higher) in computer science or engineering field(s).
* Experience with NoSQL solutions such as MongoDB is preferred, experience with relational databases such as Oracle, PostgreSQL or MySQL helpful
* Expertise with C# or other Microsoft technologies would be helpful
* Experience working in a cloud-based deployment environment is preferred (we use AWS).
* Highly organized with good written and verbal communication skills; ability to properly structure and explain technical information to stakeholders.
* Experience with any of these systems is a plus: MS SCOM, HP Service Desk, ServiceNow, Tyco C-Cure, Lennel OnGuard, Cisco Meraki.
About the Company:
Everbridge is the leading critical communications platform trusted by corporations and communities of all sizes to connect the right people for real-time collaboration and response. Connecting more than 100 million people and internet-enabled devices, the company assures that secure, compliant communications are delivered and confirmed, whether locally or globally. Everbridge was recently named one of the Boston Business Journal s Best Places to Work for 2015!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.