Software Engineer C# / .NET
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONCOMPANY DESCRIPTION:
We are the artisans of ERP software, the scientists, the dreamers and the risk-takers. Always seeking the simplest truth, complexity is no match for us. We are the oddballs, disenchanted by the traditional software model, willing to put it all on the line for what we believe is the right path - even if it is not the traditional path. We are the producers of an ERP software like no other, built specifically for process manufacturers looking for a better solution to run their business. An alternative for everyone who has lived the nightmare of failed ERP implementations, broken promises, and clunky software.
Fellow adventure seekers: Embrace your desire to be different and join us in our quest for simplicity. Because as crazy as it might sound, we have a deep and abiding passion for taking the complexity our clients face every day when running their business and breaking it down to the simplest possible solution.
* Gain experience programming in one of the most technically advanced, all-inclusive ERP platforms without being compartmentalized
* Have a stake in engineering large scale enhancements to the DEACOM ERP software that drive efficiency and have a tangible impact on the customer's operations.
* Program in a collaborative environment without the bureaucratic oversight
* Ability to learn new technologies and integrations
* A degree in whatever.
* Experience engineering object-oriented software applications.
* Experience with T-SQL.
* Experience with LINQ syntax
* Ability to effectively communicate ideas to team members with varying levels of technical expertise
This position is located in the Philadelphia area. Deacom Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NO SMOKING POLICY
Deacom has a strict NO SMOKING policy. Employees may not smoke at any time during the standard workday. This means that smoking during the workday, including lunch breaks, is prohibited.