This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION SUMMARY
Medpace is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in a multitude of therapeutic areas. Our headquarters are located in Cincinnati, Ohio and we are active in over 40 countries across the globe.
Our corporate activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Software Engineer to join our Information Technology team. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company's success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES
* Collect, analyze and document user requirements;
* Design, modify, develop, support and install software applications;
* Participate in software validation process through development, review, and/or execution of test plan/cases/scripts;
* Lead and manage projects for one or multiple software applications or developments;
* Create software applications by following software development lifecycle process, which includes requirements gathering, design, development, testing, release, and maintenance;
* Communicate with team members regarding projects, development, tools, and procedures;
* Utilize skills in development areas including object oriented programming (C#), databases (SQL), Model, View, Controller (MVC), Entity Framework (EF), and web applications (ASP.NET);
* Provide end-user support including setup, installation, and maintenance for applications released; and
* May lead software development project.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science;
* Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills; and
* Excellent computer skills, especially a strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
At Medpace, you will find work that is both challenging and rewarding. You will be given the tools and training to succeed, rewarded for strong performance, and provided opportunities to grow professionally.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets