Software Engineer: Cloud 8/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY _US CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD HOLDER ONLY_
Years of Experience Mid to Sr.
In this position, you will be a member of Data Center Group chartered to integrate and deploy SDI solutions for Turnkey solutions for the Sales/Marketing organization. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Shell and PowerShell scripting
- Ansible is a plus
- Installing and documenting SDI solutions (Azure, VMWare and OpenStack) on targeted hardware.
- Working with the team to develop demos for sales and marketing on SDI Software Stack.
- Documenting changes and creating troubleshooting guidelines required to support the SDI Installations post installation.
Working knowledge and use of the following:
Linux* Systems Administration experience
Linux OS Level patching and package management
Network Protocols (such as ARP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP, and NTP)
Ability to troubleshoot most problems
Additional qualifications include:
- Strong team orientation
- Self-starter with proven ability to prioritize and resolve issues
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Drive to learn new technologies quickly
- Flexibility with work assignments
- Ability to perform in ambiguous situations and with minimal supervision
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with local and global teams
- Knowledge of Open Source Software
- Knowledge of OpenStack, Azure or VMWare tools is a plus
- Knowledge of Software Defined Infrastructure including Cloud Virtualization
- System Administration in 24/7 operational environments, managing 500+ servers
- Shared storage solutions (SAN and/or NAS)
- Proficient shell scripting, bash (or similar) UNIX scripting and task automation
- Experience with deployment and automation tools (Cobbler, Foreman, Ansible, Chef, etc)