This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Colorado Springs, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONDesigns and codes from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements moderately complex software applications. Under general direction, devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results
* B.S. Electrical/Electronic/Computer Engineering ' M.S. preferred
* The successful candidate will have 3 to 5 years' experience developing applications using both JAVA and Oracle PL/SQL. The resource will need to be able to work independently and be a self-starter.
* 4 to 8 years' experience with JAVA development
* 4 to 8 years' experience in a backend Database environment
* Strong JAVA development skills
* Moderate PL/SQL development skills
* Familiarity with MQ, WebSphere, ITIL CMDB
* Desired additional skills: DevOps JIRA, STASH, GIT, Jenkins