This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSOFTWARE ENGINEER
LOCATION: COLUMBIA, MD
Industry: Financial Services - Other
Job Category: Information Technology - Network Engineer
Base Salary - $100,000 to $150,000
Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - Possible for ideal candidate
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - No
Overtime Eligible - No
INTERVIEW TRAVEL REIMBURSED - YES
5+ TO 7 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Management Experience Required - No
MINIMUM EDUCATION - BACHELOR\'S DEGREE
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
Hours Per Week: 40
_VISA CANDIDATE CONSIDERED: NO_
Perform software development for embedded systems in C/C++/ASM.
* Analyze software for vulnerabilities and security weaknesses.
* Mentor less experienced engineers to improve team capabilities.
* Provide direction for future product development efforts.
* Support development efforts thru proposals and research efforts
mbedded software development using assembly and C/C++.
* Familiarity with a variety of processors such as 8051, X86, and ARM.
* Experience with software development processes and related tools.
* Familiarity with serial bus communications such as SPI, I2C, UART.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Minimum 10 years of experience.
* BSEE, BSCE, BSCS or related degree.
* Top Secret clearance.
* Must meet stringent customer driven security screening requirements.
Experience with packet based communication such as TCP and UDP.