Senior Software Engineer, Compute System
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 2/4/2017
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPost Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Salesforce.com is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our engineering team. You will be working with a group of world-class engineers, architects and product managers to build the breakthrough features, the internal customers (datacenter build teams) will love, adopt and use while keeping the application stable and scalable. You'll be a part of a modern, lean, self governing engineering team where you have the ability to switch hats between coding to features, to testing for quality and performance.
* You will be responsible for developing software solutions through all phases of the front-end to the back-end development lifecycle. You will use your experience to work with team members to develop new portal/backend features, as well as, enhance existing applications.
* You will be responsible for building Cloud/Web-based solutions and have the ability to grasp a variety of unfamiliar technology and integrate them quickly.
* You will follow Agile development methodology to drive and deliver thin slices of end-to-end functionality on a regular cadence with data-driven feedback loops.
* 6+ years of software development experience in Java/C++ using Object Oriented design principles.
* Experience with Agile development methodology, Test-Driven Development, short delivery cycles.
* Experience using metrics to drive operational excellence.
* Ability to learn quickly and deliver high quality code in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
* Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
* Development experience on Salesforce Force.com platform using Apex, VisualForce will be a big plus.
* Experience with addressing software scalability & performance.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.