This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/21/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONLanyon believes that when people come together amazing things happen, relationships are built and business gets done. This is why we have created the industry's leading cloud-based software for managing corporate meetings, events and travel programs.
From a one-to-one sales meeting, employee training or a large flagship customer conference, Lanyon's unmatched software and the data it provides helps thousands of organizations and hotels around the world to better engage their customers, reduce costs and grow revenue.
The proof of the results that we deliver is demonstrated by the customers that choose us, including over 80% of the Fortune 100, more than 10,000 small and medium businesses and over 100,000 hotels.
* Lanyon is currently not offering sponsorship opportunities, including transfers
* No agencies
Key results for our _SOFTWARE ENGINEER_ include:
* Debug and resolve issues: present findings and proposed solutions to IT and Product leadership, test and implement solutions
* Serve as technical contact to Lanyon's in-house support group for areas which you will become technically involved
* Work as a team member with other technical staff and vendors to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems; Be prepared and actively participate in weekly call updates
* Lead or participate in other assigned projects
"WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU "
* Constant intellectual stimulation and fast-track advancement opportunity
* Unmatched career development through company-sponsored training programs
* Exceptional reward programs that recognize employees who demonstrate our core values
* Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university. Degree related to IT strongly preferred
* 2+ years of Java experience
* Intermediate to advance computer experience required.
* Experience with application servers such as Tomcat, JBoss 6 is a plus; Knowledge and experience with relational database systems such as Oracle, SQL Server, MySql, and stored procedures is a plus
Disclaimer: This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
Lanyon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipal law.