Software Engineer - Embedded Systems
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONHighly regarded Medical Device product development consulting company is looking for an experienced Embedded Software Engineer focused on controls and signal processing software. Great opportunity to work on a variety of cutting edge products. Our client does things that have never been done before; come make a life-critical impact!
* BSEE/BSCS required; advanced degree preferred
* 5-10 years of hands-on experience in developing code for embedded systems
* Signal processing experience
* Deep C or C++ skills; Hierarchical State Chart experience is a plus
* Linux experience is a plus
* IEC62304 Software Safety Class C
* Wireless protocol experience
* Medical device experience is a plus
YOU SHOULD BE FAMILIAR WITH
* Common communications protocols
* State machines, RTOS, and time slice methods
* Closed loop control, PID, digital filters, and PLL
* Numeric representation, and dynamic range and error analysis
* Experience with tools and techniques required for
* Medical devices with IEC62304 Software Safety Class C
* Similar automotive or military standards