Software Engineer- Embedded Systems
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
Gerber Technology, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
For nearly half a century, Gerber Technology has been helping companies around the world develop, manufacture and take their products to market smarter, faster and more efficiently. Today, the company provides integrated software and hardware solutions to more than 78,000 customers in the aerospace, construction, furniture, fashion & apparel, transportation, technical textiles, packaging, wind energy and sign & graphics industries, including over 100 Fortune 500 companies in 130 countries.
* Design, develop, test and debug embedded software systems that are built upon the CE.NET framework.
* Develop and maintain design documentation relating to assigned software development tasks.
* Participate in design reviews and code reviews.
* B.S. (M.S. preferred) in Computer Science or a related engineering discipline with 5+ years experience
* Experience in a real-time programming environment.
* Experience developing software in C++ and C#
* Familiarity with software engineering lifecycle and configuration management.
* Experience with object oriented design and OO design tools.
* Strong written and oral communications skills.
* Experience with Microsoft s Visual Studio development tools
* Experience with motion control
* Exposure to Design Patterns
* Unit testing and test-driven development
* Experience developing .NET applications
Gerber Technology, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, gender, age, veterans status, disability, or sexual orientation.