Software Engineer- Entry Level
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
Gerber Technology, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Gerber Technology is seeking a qualified individual to join our multidisciplinary Engineering team. Use your creativity to innovate, solve problems and design new solutions for Gerber s next generation of automated systems solutions. Apply your software skills in a variety of areas including the development of multithreaded applications, graphical user interface design, database development, networking/communications interfaces and process control.
Design, develop, test and debug software systems that are built upon the .NET framework. Develop and maintain design documentation relating to assigned software development tasks. Participate in design reviews and code reviews. The ability to work effectively in a team environment is essential. Strong written and oral communications skills are required. To be considered for this position, the candidate must be willing to occasionally travel domestically and internationally.
* B.S. (M.S. preferred) in Computer Science or a related engineering discipline
* Minimum of professional internship experience; 2 years of experience in a software development role preferred
* Familiarity with the software engineering lifecycle
* Experience with object oriented design and OO design tools
* Experience with Microsoft s Visual Studio development tools
* Experience developing software in C++, C#
* Strong written and oral communications skills
Gerber Technology, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, gender, age, veterans status, disability, or sexual orientation.