This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION* Design, code, test, and debug web and/or database software solutions for customers of Test Systems.
* Research, select, and implement various third party components to allow integration into existing customer software platforms.
* Support management to deliver software projects on time and within budget.
* Unit Test software to ensure it meets design and customer requirements.
* Provide proper documentation to support the software change (i.e., function specs, user guides, manual, release notes, implementation notes, etc.)
* Work with or act as design lead to contribute to designing new functionality, as required.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
* Experience with core java development.
* Experience with C++ and Object Oriented Methodologies and Concepts is desired.
* Prior experiencepreferred with Agile methodologies, i.e,. Scrum is desired.