This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB INFORMATION
Develop, modify, or update applications used by business units or infrastructure units. Collaborate with subject matter experts in those units to determine unit needs and business processes that are automated by the application. Participate in most or all of the steps in the software development life cycle to create and modify the software.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
* Collaborate with managers or practitioners in the business unit to determine systems requirements and functionalities needed in new or revised application.
* Develop detailed specifications of application and document in a form that it can be used for coding application.
* Perform or review coding done to render specifications into application functionalities, screens, or outputs.
* Develop test plan and/or test application in development status or debug application in production mode.
* Document or review documentation of steps in specification development, coding, testing and user acceptance for future reference and for internal control purposes.
* May lead a small project or a segment of a larger project.
* May mentor or provide technical guidance to less experienced staff.
* Bachelordegree in Computer Sciencerequired
* 2+years of relatedexperience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
* Enjoy collaboration with others and working on a fast-paced team
* Constant desire to grow, learn, and develop
* Passionate about designing and building a great product, both in visual presentation but also in technical architecture and code elegance
* Bachelordegree in Computer Science