Software Engineer - Front-End 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Location: Woburn, MA
Aptima is a market leader in optimizing human performance within complex, mission-critical systems. Aptima currently has an opening for a Software Engineer who will help develop intelligent applications for improving human-machine interaction. We are seeking a highly motivated professional that can work as part of a fast-paced, collaborative team.
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related technical field
* Strong analytical, problem identification, and reporting skills
* Excellent communication skills
The ideal candidate will have experience and proficiency with:
* Architecting applications with a focus on performance, modularity, reuse, and maintainability
* Developing single-page web applications that make use of frameworks such as Angular, Ember, or React
Experience with any of the following would be a plus:
* User interface design and implementation
* Visualization or mapping libraries (D3, Leaflet, etc.)
* Writing functional and technical documentation
* Rapid prototyping and Agile development methods
* Artificial intelligence or machine learning techniques
* Contributions to open source software
All applicants must be willing to work onsite in one of Aptima's office locations, Monday through Friday (no telecommuting or compressed schedules), with limited travel to customer sites. Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume/vita, and link to online portfolio or electronic copies of work samples.
All applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Aptima, Inc. participates in the US Government E-Verify Program. For more information, click on http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify.
EOE MINORITIES/FEMALES/PROTECTED VETERANS/DISABLED