This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Software Engineer - NetBackup
* Perform software engineering development alongside a world-class engineering team on enterprise software, such as NetBackup
* Work with a wide variety of technologies and solutions that matter most to our customers
* Work on automation development to build test automation
* Participate in agile development activities including scrums, sprint planning and review meetings
* Work on complex issues in a distributed multi-platform environment (Windows, Linux and Unix)
* Work with team members and developers to diagnose and correct defects
* Bachelor s degree or Master s degree in Computer Science or related field
* 2+ years of experience in programming using C /C++/Java language
* Strong technical abilities in Linux, Windows, and networking
* Must have a thorough commitment to quality
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Experience working in collaborative teams preferred
* Outstanding problem-solving and organizational skills.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.