Software Engineer II (Senior Associate)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Are you interested in pushing the boundaries of enterprise IT automation using cutting edge technologies? Would you like to join a team of enthusiastic individuals that solve challenging real world problems facing todays IT Administrators? Be part of a highly talented development team, working on an established product with exciting and diverse space. Micro Focus is looking for a full-time Software Engineer with experience in enterprise software who is passionate about building next generation workflow automation applications.
A successful candidate must be able to:
* Develop High Quality Software Applications designed for complex distributed enterprise environments based on test driven development strategy.
* Ability to work end to end in design & development. A quick self-starter with an arsenal of experience in a wide variety of operating systems, computer languages and software engineering tools.
* Diagnose and resolve technical challenges with feasible solutions in a timely fashion.
* Problem solve, learn, communicate and both independently and with a team setting.
* Provide expert guidance and innovative solutions for real world customer use cases; helping to refine product requirements based on technical needs and merit
* BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent and 7 years related experience
* Programming Skills: System Programming in C++, C#, .Net, WCF
* Good Hands on Experience in Windows Programming & Debugging windows application using MS Visual Studio debugger and Windbg.
* Exposure to the following technologies: Active Directory, IIS server, MS SQL Server, MongoDB, LDAP and WiX/MSI, REST
* Design Skills: OOAD, Design Patterns, Data Structure & Algorithms, Multithreading, and Synchronization.
The Attachmate Group Companies is an equal employment opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws in providing our employees and applicants with equal opportunity. Our decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are non-discriminatory. They are made without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, and citizenship, the presence of a physical, mental or sensory disability, marital status or any other status protected by law.