Software Engineer III, OnBase
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requisition #:
Software Engineer III, OnBase
JOB SUMMARY: In this position candidate will assist with the planning and implementation with Hyland OnBase v.16 Document Control System. The Document Management will also assist in configuring the new system install and also identifying solutions for business requirements.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Builds and maintains enterprise-wide workflow solutions using Hyland Software's OnBase platform
* Performs OnBase Installer (build & configuration), Workflow, and OnBase system administration
* Creates integrated workflow solutions to seamlessly integrate with other enterprise line-of-business IT systems such as Oracle BPM
* Serves as a technical resource for planning of future workflow development projects
* Manages the daily functions of OnBase and performs all patches and system upgrades
* Responsible for working closely with business units to build, implement, and maintain OnBase reporting and dashboards.
* Responsible for break/fix incidents for OnBase solutions
* Identifies root cause and implements permanent corrective actions for incidents
* Initiates, designs and implements automated system administration
* Enhances existing OnBase solutions
* Maintains retention policies and performs archiving and/or purging activities in accordance with retention policies
* Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
* Demonstrate commitment to the Company s core values.
* The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
The incumbent works with some supervision to construct and develop complex programming systems to support customers application systems, relying on broad experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Work is varied with high complexity, requiring a high level of independent judgment within established guidelines. An incumbent has direct contact with end users and managers. This position mentors less experienced team members.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Education, Experience, and Training):
* Previous experience of OnBase required
* Minimum Bachelors degree, or 4 years of related experience
* Minimum 8 years progressive software systems programming experience, of which 5+ years experience of Java server programming using J2EE/JEE technologies.
* OnBase Admin or Developer certification a plus
* Ability to translate functional requirements and business workflows into technical requirements for system development and database management
* Skill in identifying, designing, improving, and documenting workflows
* Knowledge of SQL, including development of stored procedures, SQL queries, and other SQL objects
* Understanding of Oracle Database
* Knowledge of integrating document management software with other applications via provided APIs
* Knowledge of Visual Studio and programming using C# or VB
* Understanding of .Net Framework
* Knowledge of ColdFusion is a plus
* Knowledge of version control
* Knowledge of Windows Server and IIS Configuration;
* Knowledge of techniques used to predict the impact of hardware changes on applications already in use, and generate useful recommendations based on the predictions
* Skill in Microsoft Office suite of products;
* Ability to follow written and verbal instructions;
* Ability to present ideas logically and effectively;
* Ability to collaborate effectively in a team environment;
* Ability to meet stakeholder and user satisfaction and expectations.
* Strong knowledge of Java and a wide range of Java/J2EE/JEE technologies such as JDBC, JNI, JSP/Servlets, JTA, JMS, JNDI, JMX, JAAS, and others.
* Detailed knowledge of object oriented programming concepts and design patterns.
* Understanding of multi-tier distributed software architectures, concurrent programming concepts, and multi-threaded applications.
* Knowledge of relational databases and SQL.
* Experience with advanced XML technologies and API s such as XSD, XSLT, (XQuery, and XPath desired).
* Experience with Web Services and SOA and related standards such as SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, and BPEL.
* Required licensures, professional certifications, and/or Board certifications as applicable
* Knowledge of project management and execution of multiple projects
* In-depth knowledge of infrastructure security
* Knowledge of large enterprise with a significantly distributed infrastructure
* Knowledge of data mapping, extraction, data migration, decision support systems, data marts/data warehousing and relational and dimensional modeling.
* Extensive knowledge of business requirements gathering, architecting, designing and developing complex Oracle based web applications and re-engineering products.
* Knowledge of process stabilization, performance analysis, code optimization and testing of web application and data-engineering products.
* Knowledge of health care claims and health insurance industry preferred.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Planning, organizing, analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
* Ability to quickly attain and understand new processes with strict attention to detail
* Ability to meet strict deadlines, work on multiple tasks and work well under pressure
* Ability to work at the highest technical level on all phases of software systems programming applications
* Ability to analyze data and arrive at a logical conclusion
* Ability to assess ramification of issues and prioritize tasks based on business impact
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and clients
* Ability to evaluate production situations and current information to determine the appropriate course of action and execute decisions
* Ability to mentor less experienced team members.
* Ability to use software, hardware and peripherals related to job responsibilities, including MS Office and software development applications
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company will provide equal consideration to all employees and job candidates without regard to sex, age, race, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Additional BenefitsWe offer a competitive total compensation and benefits package, an incentive bonus program and an employee recognition program that acknowledges and rewards employees for outstanding performance. Here's a summary of the benefits we offer to MultiPlan employees.
•Medical Dental & Vision Insurance
•Optional and Dependent Life Insurance
•Short and Long-Term Disability
•Paid Time Off
•Paid Company Holidays
•Flexible Spending Account