Software Engineer IV
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/14/2016
Cherokee Nation Businesses
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Army Geospatial Center (AGC) mission is to provide timely, accurate, and relevant geospatial information, capabilities, and domain expertise for Army Geospatial Enterprise (AGE) implementation in support of unified land operations.
The AGC is seeking a Software Engineer to aid in its mission.
• Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results
• Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written
• Provide operating systems planning and evaluation for performance analysis, capacity planning and hardware upgrades
• Design, code, test, debug, and document those programs
• Regularly provide guidance and training to less-experienced analyst/programmers
• Can lead small teams
• 5+ years of relevant professional software development experience, project leadership
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field OR 5 additional years of relevant experience
• Security Clearance
• Preferred: PMP or similar certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Apply to Job # 10505 online at www.cherokee-cnt.com
Since 2009, Cherokee Nation Technologies (CNT) has been serving government clients with time-tested solutions that increase client effectiveness through the intelligent use of technology. CNT’s expertise includes software and application services, network services, and business process services. The company is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, with a regional office in Ft. Collins, Colorado, and client locations nationwide. Wholly owned by the Cherokee Nation, CNT is part of the Cherokee Nation Businesses family of companies.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit the following two sites:
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may e-mail CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, click here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/PayTransparencyNotice_JRFQA508c.pdf