This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPost Date:
LOCATION: INDIANAPOLIS, IN
PRIMARY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development life-cycle
* Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
* Responsible for developing new programs and proofing the program to develop needed changes to assure production of a quality product
* Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to resolve system issues
* Creates and executes unit tests and addresses defects
* Provide rough estimates of work-effort needed to stakeholders and planning teams
* Responsible for providing engineering support to our configuration team when they are building, deploying, configuring and supporting the system
* Works closely with the client, QE, UX and other related support personnel to ensure consistent understanding of requirements and approach
REQUIREMENTS / SKILLS:
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field
* Knowledge of Object Oriented Languages & Concepts (C#, ASP.Net, MVC, Design Patterns)
* Knowledge of Database technology (SQL Server), including stored procedures, T-SQL, indexing and query plan analysis
* Possess expert knowledge of classical programming concepts such as polymorphism, inheritance, and encapsulation
* Possess strong problem-solving, debugging and analytical skills
* Knowledge of security patterns and practices
* Ability to work collaboratively with others and have excellent spoken and written communications skills
* Experience with Agile software development practices
* Experience with REST and SOAP API back-end services
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.