Software Engineer - Intermediate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
Electronic Consulting Services
Fort Belvoir, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONiSW is seeking a Software Engineer Intermediate to work in our Ft. Belvoir, VA office.
Experience with XML, Java, and J2EE in Windows and Linux/Unix environments. Strong organizational and communication skills, exceptional problem solving skills, and a capacity for attending to details. Ability to develop solutions to complex problems which require ingenuity and innovation. Employs disciplined approach for design, development, maintenance, and documentation of applications and promote established standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the systems development life cycle. Understands customer requirements and adhere to deadlines. Interface with customers, partners, application users and other technical support people and are willing to do what it takes to satisfy the customer s needs. Experience in complex event processing, real-time alerting, and rules engine based software systems.
* Bachelor\'s degree (B.S.) with at least 2 years of experience in Software Engineering; or Associates degree with at least 6 years of experience in Software Engineering.
* Experience with XML, Java, and J2EE in Windows and Linux/Unix environments.
* Familiarity with a disciplined approach to design, development, maintenance, and documentation.
* Experience in complex event processing, real-time alerting, and rules engine based software systems.
* CISSP, IAT, CEH, MCSE, Security+, CNNA Certifications
* Information Assurance
* Experience with US Army, 1st IO Command
* Familiarity with Information Operations (IO)
* Strong communication skills: written, verbal, briefing.
* Military Experience and Deployment Experience
iSW is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. iSW promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS Federal provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, state and local laws. ECS Federal also maintains a drug-free workplace.