- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
About The Retail Equation
The Retail Equation optimizes retailers revenue and margin by shaping behavior in every consumer transaction.The company s solutions use predictive analytics to turn each individual shopper s purchase or return into a more profitable experience. This yields immediate financial payback, increasing store comps by as much as 2 percent, with significant return on investment. The Software-as-a-Service applications operate in more than 34,000 stores in North America, supporting a diverse retail base of specialty apparel, footwear, hard goods, department, big box, auto parts and more.
The company s solutions create sizable new sales at the return counter, while also building customer loyalty, and prevent fraudulent and abusive returns, reducing return rates, improving shrink, and saving millions of dollars annually for retailers.
The Retail Equation s board of directors and senior management team have a successful track record of technology and professional service start-ups. Formerly known as The Return Exchange, the company was founded in 1999 and is privately held.
For more information, please visit http://www.theretailequation.com.
Job Type: Full-time
* Irvine, CA
*All applications must include a cover letter and resume*
The Retail Equation is a software company based in Irvine, CA that provides services to retailers using a SaaS model. We are looking for a developer (Software Engineer II or III) to maintain and develop new features for our data API that supports our BI and exception based reporting products.
Salary is dependent on experience and qualifications
* Software Development: 2 years
* Web Services: 2 years
* 2-4 years of experience delivering commercial quality RESTful web services in any language (C# preferred)
* Excellent technical writing skills
* Ability to determine and document requirements and create flexible and reusable designs
* Ability to stay organized while tracking multiple tasks
* Proven success at working with peers on cross-functional teams and in a small-company setting
Nice To Have:
* Familiarity with microservices architecture
* SQL Server
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.