This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Rose International INC
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title: Software Engineer
Position Number: 239996
Location: Irving, TX
Desired Skill Set:
.Net, C#, HTML, MS SQL Server 2008, Visual Studio
Title: .NET/C# Developer
Location: IRVING, TX 75038
Duration: 24 Months
Primary Skill Requirement: .Net/C# developer
Responsibilities associated with the design, development, support, and maintenance of IT applications.
1. Extremely proficient with .Net/C# (2.0-3.5) in Visual Studio 2005-2010.
2. Extremely proficient with HTML/CSS.
4. Extremely proficient with SQL, especially within MS SQL 2000-2008.
5. Proficient with AJAX, especially in a .Net environment.
6. Demonstrated ability to meet schedules and multi-task.
7. Must be a team player, receptive to new ideas and concepts and willing to embrace them when final determinations are made.
8. Must be a self-starter with the ability to run with assignments when tasked and under minimal supervision.
9. Excellent communication and documentation skills are a necessity.
10. Solid understanding of network design and administration
11. Client interaction and presentation skills.
High Level Skills:
1. Object Oriented development and design patterns.
2. Experience and intelligence to architect large/complex systems end-to-end.
3. Ability to design SQL schema to match the needs of a large database driven application.
4. Foresight to organize data structures for maximum performance in all usage modes, especially reporting.
5. Able to design creative UI structures that maximize work flow efficiency and automation for the end user.
ROSE INTERNATIONAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, ARREST AND CONVICTION RECORDS, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED BY LAW. POSITIONS LOCATED IN SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA WILL BE ADMINISTERED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FAIR CHANCE ORDINANCE.