Software Engineer 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SOFTWARE ENGINEER
LOCATION: Merrimack, NH
START DATE: ASAP
* Phone interview 30-45 minutes
* Face to face interview 1-2 hours
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Develop new software and features for our industry leading business aviation related products.
* Work with Scrum team members to deliver high quality software from cradle to cradle (design, development, testing & support).
* Fix defects, data issues and other problems.
* Work with the DevOps team to automate builds and deployments.
* Collaborate with QA engineers and Product Owners to ensure quality is built into the product from requirements to deployment.
* Ensure that products and features being developed perform and scale under load.
* Contribute towards building a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
* Highly proficient with 5+ years of experience in Microsoft development stack including C#, ASP.NET, and Visual Studio.
* Solid understanding of objected-oriented design and software engineering principles.
* Good working knowledge of coding and architectural design patterns (MVC, MVVM).
* Strong working experience with relational databases and SQL (preferably Oracle).
* Ability to design and build enterprise class web application.
* Experience with GIT, StructureMap, nHibernate, Entity Framework, NServiceBus is a plus.
* Experienced with and able to work in Agile/Scrum methodology.
Client offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, 401k w/Match, FSA, EAP, Gym Reimbursement, Tuition Assistance + More!
IF INTERESTED AND AVAILABLE, PLEASE RESPOND WITH AN UPDATED COPY OF YOUR RESUME. THANK YOU!