Software Engineer - Microsoft 8/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Finance & Professional Service (FiPS) IT is an engineering organization focused on developing software services and solutions for Microsoft Finance, the Services business, and other corporate functions. We are poised to have an enormous impact on the way we do business in a mobile first and could first world across a wide variety of employee experiences.
* 5+ years of software development experience in building enterprise applications
* 5+ years in object oriented programming (C#, Java, C++)
* Experience with Design and development of web and mobile apps using C#, ASP.NET, HTML (Java and other open source is fine too)
* 3years Test driven development experience / test automation
* Experience using relational databases like SQL Server -
* Experience using automated test frameworks like Jasmine, NUnit, Selenium or other related testing frameworks
* 8+ years of experience total
BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.