Software Engineer (Mid Level)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Software Engineer is a key internal resource for reviewing requirements and creating project estimations, maintaining technical documentation, training and program integration. Also attends project meetings to provide technical expertise and adheres to and applies creative problem solving skills within scope of each project. This role will also assist in providing external customer support, when needed each busy season.
Qualifications or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* At least five years of relevant programming experience.
* Experience in the following or equivalent knowledge in computer programming languages, environments and methodologies such as:
* C#, ASP.NET, MVC, CSS, Entity Framework, SQL, Object-Oriented Analysis/Design, Object-Oriented Programming, Structured Analysis/Design, Database Programming, Client/Server (MS SQL Server), Installation software, Printing functionality (Drivers, PCL, Fonts), Data communication, memory usage, network issues.
* Understanding of WPF and WCF is preferred.
* Strong communication skills.