Engr, Software 4
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 1/6/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONCompany Overview
Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA-Tencor, we're making technology advancements that are bigger and tinier than the world has ever seen.
Who are we* We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer*
The Film and Scatterometry Technology (FaST) Division provides industry leading metrology solutions for worldwide semiconductor IC manufacturers. The FaST Division portfolio of metrology products includes hardware and software solutions for optical film thickness, optical critical dimension (CD), composition, and resistivity measurement systems. These products are essential for the IC manufacturers as they provide critical metrology capabilities for the development and implementation of their advanced IC processes. The FaST division is committed to support our customers to achieve performance entitlement of our solution and we effectively partner with our customers from their early research and development phase to the high volume in-line manufacturing implementation specific for their process needs. The division consists of a global team located in US, Israel, China, and India.
We are looking for passionate software engineers to join us, and help us develop world class technology for semiconductor process control. Our software scope includes complex algorithms, machine control, automation interfaces and a user interface. You will work closely with hardware and systems engineers and algorithm scientists, to solve some of the most advanced technical challenges facing the semiconductor industry.
* Extract software requirements by working with marketing, applications, algorithm, hardware and systems engineers.
* Applying object-oriented analysis and design methodologies to map the requirements to a software design.
* Hold design reviews and requirements reviews.
* Implement, integrate, test, and debug system software solutions.
* Support SQC engineering.
* Troubleshoot problems as part of a team of hardware and software engineers.
You will fit right in if you have a strong understanding of software engineering, understand the big picture, and are passionate about making software solutions that are truly valuable to our customers.
* Experience with programing languages C/C++ or C# in Windows or environment
* Strong experience with analysis, design, and development of object-oriented and multi-threaded/parallel processing applications and embedded software development
* Experience with machine control, algorithms development, and professional UI design is preferred
* Good understanding of general software principles and product life cycle
* Experience delivering technical presentations and articulating use-cases and solutions
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work effectively both in a team and independently
* Demonstrated track record of technical innovation and success
Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 5 years of experience.ORDoctorate (Academic) with at least 2 years of experience.ORMaster's Level Degree with at least 4 years of experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Additional BenefitsTuition Reimbursement
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Employee Training and Development