Software Engineer 8/24/2016
Mountain View, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Title: Software Engineer
* Design, implement and test features across the ClearWell product - enterprise system crawling/indexing, distributed search, analytics, document review and data production and export
* Work with cutting edge data crawling, search engine, information retrieval and database technologies
* Work closely with architects and leads to take ownership of and help test, release and maintain the solutions you develop
* Drive the full application development lifecycle - requirements analysis, design, coding, debugging and bug fixing
* Work with customers, support, and QA to provide innovative customer solutions
* 4+ years of industry software development experience
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
* Strong knowledge of Java Programming using J2EE environment
* Strong knowledge of OOD, multi-thread programming and JDBC
* Experience working on Lucene and NoSQL is plus
* Experience in performance optimization of web applications, server components and database queries.
* Experience in C++ and/or C# a big plus
* Experience working on enterprise level products
* Ability to work with seniors and peers to deliver larger projects
* Strong communication skills, both written and oral
* Agile/Scrum experience
* Quick Learner and Team player.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.