Software Engineer - .NET
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/17/2016
Overland Park, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONCompany Overview:
Netsmart Technologies is the largest supplier of enterprise-wide software solutions for health and human services providers. Netsmart s clients include health and human services organizations: public health agencies, mental health and substance abuse clinics, psychiatric hospitals, and managed care organizations. We became the industry leader through the creation of cutting edge software solutions to meet our client s needs. This level of creation and product evolution is only made possible by assembling a team of the best and the brightest technical talent in the industry. Do you have what it takes to join us on this journey*
At Netsmart we look for exceptional professionals who enjoy being part of a fast-paced and innovative environment. We value individual contributions in a team setting and offer the opportunity to work with cloud based services and technologies, big data stores, rules engines, AI, and more. If you have a passion for software development, being part of a creative and collaborative team, innovating through technology, and want to join us on our mission to change the lives of millions through the development of impactful software solutions, we want to hear from you!
.Net Developer Overview:
The successful candidate will be developing the next generation of support and analytics tools for our solutions. Tenacity to learn new technologies, rapidly apply lessons learned and collaborate across the organization is fundamental to being successful in this role, and is critical to the team s success. We value results and will empower efforts to raise ourselves to the next level.
* Understanding business requirements
* Creating well architected and structured solutions
* Working as collaborative member of the engineering team
* 3+ years programming experience building web based enterprise software products leveraging C#, ASP.NET, & SQL
* Ability to take initiative and manage multiple detailed tasks in a fast paced and ever changing environment
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent organizational skills
* Bachelor or Technical Degree in Computer Science, IS, or IT is preferred
Additional Technology Experience Preferred:
* MS SQL Server
* Web Services
In Addition to a Competitive Salary, Successful Candidates Will Receive:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance available Day 1
* Life Insurance
* Short/Long Term Disability
* 401(k) Plan/EAP