Software Engineer 9/3/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
* Build and lead a team of developers/engineers
* We're creating enterprise-grade software, so experience in that arena is a must.
* We're looking for someone who wants to be in the startup world for all the right reasons: lots of responsibility, desire to get down & dirty and wear multiple hats, a dynamic work environment, belief in the vision & mission, passionate coworkers, and tons of room to grow.
* Texting is an inherently old technology, but the things we plan on doing with it are spectacular, and we need you to be on the train to Teckstown with us.
EXPERIENCE YOU WILL NEED:
* 3+ years experience with Ruby on Rails and RSpec
* 1+ years experience in implementing Responsive UIs
* A general understanding of AngularJS, Backbone.js, Node.js (or equivalent JS frameworks/libraries)
* Experience with AWS
* Experience with software architecture design
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
EXPERIENCE THAT IS NICE TO HAVE:
* GitHub profile and/or portfolio
* An advanced degree in Computer Science
* Experience in otherlanguages with frameworks similar to Ruby on Rails (e.g., Elixir / Erlang)
* Experience with SMS/MMS platforms such as Twilio
* Experience with PHP or JSP
* Experience in building and/or managing dev teams
* Love for GIFs