This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and teamwork. We are currently seeking a Software Engineer for our client in the IT-Services domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract - Contract-to-Hire position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 6 Months Contract - Contract-to-Hire
Location: Orlando, FL/Zip Code: 32817
Compensation: $28.00/Hourly - approx.. $60,000.00/Salaried
Role: Software Engineer
Role Description: The Software Engineer would need to have at least 5+ years of experience. This Candidate must have experience developing software and can solve problems.
The ideal candidate will have a BS in Computer Science or a related field; or equivalent experience as well as at least 3 years of experience developing software using C++.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Leads efforts to plan, design, develop, test and document software for new products, new features, customer demonstrations, and program development.
- Implements software in accordance with customer requirements and design constraints.
- Leads a development team or actively participates as part of a development team.
- Uses technical innovations to improve individual and team processes and code development.
- Develops new business leads.
- Makes innovative team contributions that improve the overall team performance and improve customer satisfaction.
- Continuously learns new concepts and becomes recognized as an expert in certain domains.
Education: Bachelor's degree
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Tom McCann