This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: SOFTWARE ENGINEER
LOCATION: REDMOND, WA
DURATION: 12+ MONTHS.
* Build a software framework to perform regression, data clustering (PCA), classification, supervised/unsupervised machine learning or deep learning on a high-dimensional data
* Parallelize and scale the software framework on a data center or a CPU cluster
* Create internal tools to perform signal processing on the data in time and frequency domain (FFT, DFT, convolution)
* Support the research team in advancing our knowledge of virtual reality and AR audio
* Experience creating software tools for MACHINE LEARNING applications
* Experience developing with C/C++; PYTHON, MATLAB.
* Experience with real-time audio programming and signal processing (FFT, DFT, streaming convolution, multi-threaded programming) strongly preferred
* Experience in time-frequency domain signal processing of signals (for e.g. speech processing) strongly preferred
* Advanced math skills and experience reading and understanding academic papers about machine learning, audio, data structures, and algorithms are strong pluses