Software Engineer (Rest, API)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Hope you are doing Good!!!
JOB TITLE: SOFTWARE ENGINEER (REST, API)
LOCATION: PLANO, TX
TYPE: PERMANENT FULL TIME
* BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
* 5+ years of experience developing applications using C++, .Net/C#, Delphi.
* Willing and motivated to learn technologies as needed for delivery.
* Experience developing RESTful services and APIs.
* Good understanding of MVC patterns.
* Proven experience in software best practices, like test-driven development (TDD), CI/CD and Simple Design Concepts.
* Experience designing applications that operate on cloud environments like AWS a plus.
* Knowledge of software development methodologies and practices, especially
* Agile/Iterative development processes.
* Experience developing, maintaining, and innovating large scale, consumer facing web or desktop applications.
* Experience with social, mobile, cloud/SaaS, big data, or analytics
* Familiar with the development challenges inherent with highly scalable and available web applications
* Experience with various, modern software development frameworks
* Passion for creating a better user experience through understanding of usability, information architecture, use case development, design/aesthetic.