This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
NTT Data Inc
Candidate MUST be able to interview in person to be considered.
What we want:
We are interested in individuals who have strong software engineering fundamentals (OO design, test-driven development, unit testing, code reuse, code reviews) as well as hands-on highly scalable distributed systems across the full software lifecycle (design, build, test, deploy, support). We are looking for developers who are hands-on and willing to dig in to tough problems and will be part of a team supporting the mission critical applications. We love people who are exploring new areas, learn quickly, and apply their skills to triage the incidents and application issues. We want you to be a spark, bringing energy, passion and creativity to work every day.
Skills & Experience necessary for this role:
* Strong software development knowledge in Java - at least 5 years in Java/J2EE technologies
* Understanding and experience building high-performance, scalable algorithms
* Must have experience in SOA concepts (SOAP, REST, WSDL, XSD, XML parsing) and web services client/service development
* Thorough knowledge and hands-on experience with Spring, Spring Data, Spring Integration, Spring Data-RS, Hibernate/iBatis framework, Drools
* Knowledge in front end technologies (Ajax, JQuery), Angular JS, Twitter Bootstrap
* Good knowledge of caching mechanism: EHCache, Gemfire distributed caching is a plus
* Experience with SQL, relational databases such as SQL Server, Oracle
* Understanding of agile, Kanban / Lean software development methodologies
* Experience with Version Control systems (Subversion, Git)
* Experience using modern build tools such as Maven, Jenkins, GitHub, etc. a plus
* Knowledge in Hyperic, TcServer, Wily, thread dump & heap analysis is a plus
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.