Senior Member of Technical Staff
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPost Date:
Software Engineer, SOLR Team
Salesforce is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we're delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate-and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our more human, less corporate culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success Aloha-style. Ready to find your #dreamjob*
The Search Team is looking for exceptional search software engineers with proven ability to design, develop, optimize and reinvent the infrastructure and feature landscape of a large scale, on-demand search platform. Ideal candidates are experienced, hands-on search software engineers who can deliver innovative solutions to real world challenges.
If you are excited by the opportunity to work with a world class technical team to deliver a high availability, high performance, and high reliability search platform that satisfies millions of requests a day across thousands of servers and delivers an experience that delights millions of users, then we want to talk with you.
* Lead efforts across teams to design and implement major pieces of the Salesforce end-to-end search experience.
* Lead by example as a hands-on engineer, contributing tested, high quality, production ready code and providing detailed feedback in design and code reviews.
* Resolve complex technical issues and drive innovation that improves search scalability, relevancy, and user experience.
* Work closely with the rest of the technology leadership team, including development, quality engineering, product management, and technical operations to establish our technical strategy and communicate it to the executive team and externally.
* BS or higher degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
* Mastery of Java and experience developing and tuning highly available server-side applications
* Knowledge and experience in developing highly scalable end-to-end software solutions
* Experience building and improving highly concurrent distributed systems
* Knowledge of SQL and of Oracle (or other database) internals
* Ability to learn quickly and deliver high quality code in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
* Effective communication skills
* Solr and/or Lucene experience
* Experience with agile software development, and short release cycles
* Always up to date with the latest technologies, industry practices, research, and trends
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.