Software Engineer - Senior 9/2/2016
Rose international Inc.
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position: Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: San Francisco,CA
Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing softwaresystems and/or applications for market sale or large-scale proprietary software for internal use.
Serve as technical expert on development projects.
Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation.
Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
Career-Level position within field.
Considered highly skilled and proficient in discipline.
Conducts complex work important to the organization.
Works under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
Typically requires six to nine years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Strong working knowledge of the continuous integration development process and experience with any well-known CI platforms.
- Demonstrated expertise in configuration management and orchestration tools for system and application configuration.
- Strong experience with Git Version Control System, including understanding of Git workflow strategies. Experience with management of Git services and Git-Enterprise a plus.
- Experience with containerization strategies.
- Strong knowledge of management tools (Puppet, Chef, cfengine).
- Understanding of release workflow models and build systems, such as Jenkins
ROSE INTERNATIONAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, ARREST AND CONVICTION RECORDS, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED BY LAW. POSITIONS LOCATED IN SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA WILL BE ADMINISTERED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FAIR CHANCE ORDINANCE.