Candidate will be involved in determining the best conversion path and converting each Cold Fusion application to a supported platform to remediate the audit findings. Candidate will be required to be on-site to adhere to the site restrictions.
* Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
* Ability to work individually and as part of a team
* Experience with ColdFusion / Java / J2EE / HTML / .NET
* Experience with a relational database such as Microsoft Access, Oracle, MySQL, etc.
* Knowledge of object-oriented analysis, design and development with knowledge of Design Patterns
* Good communication skills to effectively communicate with various IT teams and business units
* Working knowledge of Unix and Windows, Microsoft Office