This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
NCI Information Systems, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDesignated a 2016 Military Friendly® Employer
NCI: As a Software Engineer ( Software Engineer IV ) working at a Federal agency, you will perform software development activities to develop, maintain, and modernize systems in a team environment. You will have the opportunity to work from home 1 to 2 days a week for this position. In assuming this position, you will be a critical contributor to meeting NCI's mission: To deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions and services that enable our customers to rapidly adapt to dynamic environments.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
* Develop new systems and modernize existing systems to meet additional client needs.
* Implement change requests to existing systems, apply patches and updates, and perform other tasks to maintain the system.
* Support Operations and Maintenance activities, including responding to production incidents, providing direct support to internal customers and second-level support to external customers.
* U.S. citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust security clearance.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
* 10 years of experience with Java frameworks Spring, Hibernate, and Junit.
* Prior working experience with MongoDB.
* Prior working experience with the following technologies:* Agile/Scrum;
* Continuous Integration.
* Ability to work in maintenance and production support modes.
Preferred Education and Experience:
* Advanced degree in Computer Science or related field.
* Certified Java Developer and/or Java-related certification.
* Knowledge of Thymeleaf, Grails, Gradle, Tomcat, SQL, ESB, SOAP/REST Web Services, SVN, JIRA, Jenkins.
* Prior working experience with BPM platforms (Activiti, Alfresco).
facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
It is the policy of NCI to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. In addition, we affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://nciinc.contacthr.com/50577037.jpg