Software Engineering Test Automation Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
TESTING professionals utilize Accenture delivery assets to plan and implement TESTING and quality assurance initiatives to ensure solution quality before deployment.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities: Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals. Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach. Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments. Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility. Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
* Minimum 6 years of Test Automation experience including planning, script development & maintenance
* Minimum of 6 years of System Defect Management
* Minimum of 6 years of Test Management Experience
PROFESSIONAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS
* Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
* Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
* Desire to work in an information systems environment
* Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills Excellent leadership and management skills