Software Engineers (Developers and QA/Testers)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 12/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and teamwork. We are currently seeking Software Engineers (Developers and QA/Testers) for our client in the IT-Services domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Full-time/W2 Salary position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Location: Concord, NH
Compensation: Best Market Rate
Role: Business Analyst
Role Description: The Software Engineers (Developers and QA/Testers) would need to have at least 3+ years of experience.
Position #1: Java/JSF Developer
- Experience with Java & JSF.
- Ideally 3+ years of JSF development
- Ideally 1+ year with JSF 2.0+.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with PrimeFaces, preferably version 4.X or higher.
Position #2: Junior to Mid-Level QA/Tester
- Experience in QA software testing, experience developing test plans/test cases.
- Understanding of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and testing life-cycle, testing procedures, and methodologies.
- Strong communication and documentation skills (written/verbal).
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with test automation tools such as Selenium, Rational Functional Tester or HP QuickTest Professional (QTP).
Position #3: PowerBuilder Developer
- Strong hands on PowerBuilder experience with some hands on Java/J2EE and/or C# experience (the project is converting from PowerBuilder to Java).
Education: Bachelor's degree
Experience: Minimum 3+ year
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Denis Potapenko
Recruiter Phone: 304-280-9537