This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Sumo Logic, Inc. seeks Software Engineers in Redwood City, CA.
We are Sumo Logic, and we are building the Next Generation Log Management and Analytics solution-delivered as a cloud-based service. We have 500+ enterprise customers with $160.5M in funding from the world's leading investors (Accel, Greylock, Sequoia, Sutter Hill, and DFJ Growth), and we are reshaping the Big Data landscape with its cloud-based machine data analytics platform with an All-Star team.
• Design and implement extremely high-volume, fault-tolerant, scalable computer systems that process and manage petabytes of customer data.
• Analyze and improve the efficiency, scalability, and reliability of our computer systems.
• Write robust code in Scala and demonstrate its robustness through automated tests.
• Work as a member of a team, helping the team respond quickly and effectively to business needs.
• Evaluate and profile the performance of production code.
• Optimize data processing algorithms.
• Extend our proprietary data analytics software.
• Work in a 24x7 commercial environment with operations responsibilities.
Required Qualifications, Skills, & Experience:
• Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or related field and two (2) years of experience as a Software Engineer or in a related role.
• Experience with:
o Object-oriented programming;
o Designing algorithms and evaluating various data structures;
o High performance algorithms;
o Version control systems such as git, CVS or Perforce; and
o Writing automated unit tests.
Apply online at https://www.sumologic.com/company/careers/